Start your engines. An iPad2, a Blackberry Bold 3, an iPod touch, or a pair of movie passes await you at the finish line! Step on it, start getting friends to sign up and share campaigns because it's gonna be neck-to-neck till the end!
Collect the most kms amongst your fellow Churpers in The Great ChurpChurp Race by signing up your friends and sharing the campaigns. The Top 3 Churpers with the highest kms win awesome prizes, and the next 100 churpers win a pair of TGV movie passes at the end of the race!
Before participating in The Great Churp Churp Race, please read the terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility and Contest PeriodThe Great ChurpChurp Race ("Contest") starts at 10 a.m. on 20 April 2011 and runs till 12 midnight on 20 May 2011 ("Contest Period").
The Contest will be closed at 12 midnight on 20 May 2011. Entries received after the stipulated time will be ineligible for the prize draw. ChurpChurp reserves the right to shorten, extend or modify the stipulated dates.
Employees of ChurpChurp and its subsidiaries and affiliates, sponsors, agencies, dealers, retailers and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
The Contestants shall be permitted to participate in the Contest via the use of any of their social networking platforms (e.g Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, MySpace, Friendster and other accounts).
2. The Contest EligibilityContestants are required to be registered as ChurpChurp members registered in Malaysia that have authorized their Twitter and/or Facebook account(s).
3. Judging and validityContest winners will be chosen based on the number of sign ups that are registered under a participant's account. Newly signed up users must be verified and have a minimum of 25 Twitter followers and/or 25 Facebook friends.
4. Notification of Contest WinnersChurpChurp reserves the right to use any other method or medium that deems fit at its sole and absolute discretion for the purpose of announcing the Contest winners.
ChurpChurp reserves the right to appoint a third party to conduct the verification of Contest winners and to fulfill the delivery of prizes and Contestants agree that ChurpChurp may provide all necessary information of Contest winners to such third party to facilitate such service.
5. Contest PrizeThere will be one (1) Grand Prize winner, one (1) second prize winner and one (1) third winner throughout the one month race and one hundred (100) consolation winners. The Grand Prize winner will win an iPad 2, second prize winner will win a BlackBerry Bold 3, the third prize will win an iPod touch and the next 100 consolation prizes will win a pair of movie passes.
Winners must be Churpers registered in Malaysia. All prizes will be given in the form of credit into the winner's ChurpChurp accounts.
ChurpChurp reserves the right to change the prizes without any prior notification.
All taxes, insurance, transfers, spending money and other expenses as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the Contest winner.
Prizes are in a form of products, iPad 2, BlackBerry Bold 3 and an iPod touch. It is non-transferable or redeemable in any other form for whatever reason. ChurpChurp have no liability to the Contest winners in any respect whatsoever.
Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
ChurpChurp reserves the right to request written proof of residency and age of any Contest winner before the cash is credited to the winner's account.
The Contest winner(s) of any prize(s) may at the absolute discretion of ChurpChurp be required to execute a deed of release and indemnity in a form prescribed by ChurpChurp in order to receive the prize.
All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the Contest winner, and ChurpChurp excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law. Contest winners shall comply with the terms and conditions of each prize.
6. PublicityChurpChurp reserves the right, at their sole and absolute discretion, to use the nicknames, names, photographs, voice or video recordings and entries of the Contest winner(s) and/or representatives without first obtaining any consent nor making any payment whatsoever to the Contest winner(s) and/or representatives for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media.
7. Variation to the Terms & ConditionsChurpChurp reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to these Contest Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the Contestants shall be bound to such changes.
8. LiabilityChurpChurp will not be responsible or liable for:
- any problem, loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in receiving and sending the entry form as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experience by the participating internet line and/or resulting from participation or the downloading of any materials in the Contest. In the event of such error, interruption and or failure, ChurpChurp shall not be responsible or liable for any failure by any Contestant to participate in the Contest at any time.
- any problem, damage or loss of whatsoever nature to any Contestant, or their authorized representatives resulting from their participation in the Contest.
- any error (including error in notification of Contest winners), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, internet line failure, theft, destruction of, or unauthorized access to entries, whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.